Exhibit with Us
How to become an exhibitor
If you're interested in being an exhibitor at the Garden Fair, download the files at the bottom of this page and return them to Friends School of Minnesota (the address is on the forms).
The 2018 Garden Fair will be held May 10 - 13 outside the Grandstand on Dan Patch Avenue within the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. You can exhibit any or all of those days. Please note the following:
- Submitting an application does not guarantee entry into the Garden Fair. Please send in your registration fee along with your application. Your registration fee will be returned if you have not been selected to participate in the Garden Fair.
- Exhibitor applications are approved based on selection by Friends School Plant Sale committee. Our criteria are based on finding exhibitors whose offerings are gardening-related but do not duplicate those offered by the Friends School of Minnesota.
- No food or beverages can be sold for consumption on site.
- Exhibit space needs to be reserved by February 2, 2018, and all paperwork needs to be returned to Friends School of Minnesota before the start of the sale in order to exhibit at the sale.
- Exhibitor check-in for setup is between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 10, 2018, at the wristband station. Please make alternative arrangements if you are not able to make it during those times on Thursday, May 10..
Be sure to read the FAQ!
There are more details in the Exhibitor Instructions. Pricing and fees are included in the Exhibitor Application below.
Forms to fill out and return
These are the 2017 forms. New versions will be available around January 1, 2018, but in the meantime, you can apply for 2018 using these forms.
Exhibitor instructions (pdf)
Exhibitor application (pdf)
Exhibitor waiver form (pdf)