Exhibit with Us
How to become an exhibitor
If you're interested in being an exhibitor at the Garden Fair, download the files at the bottom of this page and return them to Friends School of Minnesota (the address is on the forms). Note: You can submit the previous year's forms for the next year.
The 2022 Garden Fair was held May 5 - 8 outside the Grandstand on Dan Patch Avenue within the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Exhibitors can be present any or all of the days the Garden Fair is open. Please note the following:
- Submitting an application does not guarantee entry into the Garden Fair. Please send in your registration fee along with your application. Your registration fee will be returned if you have not been selected to participate in the Garden Fair.
- Exhibitor applications are approved based on selection by the Friends School Plant Sale committee. Our criteria are based on finding exhibitors whose offerings are gardening-related but do not duplicate those offered by the Friends School of Minnesota.
- No food or beverages can be sold for consumption on site.
- All paperwork needs to be returned to Friends School of Minnesota by February 4, 2022, if you want to be listed in the printed catalog. Otherwise, exhibit space needs to be reserved by April 15, 2022 and all paperwork needs to be returned to Friends School of Minnesota before the start of the sale in order to exhibit at the sale.
- Exhibitor check-in for setup is between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 5, 2020, at the wristband station. Please make alternative arrangements if you are not able to make it during those times on Thursday, May 5.
Be sure to read the FAQ!
There are more details in the Exhibitor Instructions. Pricing and fees are included in the Exhibitor Application below.
Forms to fill out and return
Please read the instructions letter and submit these three forms, plus proof of insurance:
Exhibitor instructions (pdf)
Exhibitor application (pdf)
Exhibitor waiver form (pdf)
State sales tax form (pdf)