The 2014 catalog will be available by April 1, 2014. In the meantime, you can find all of the 2013 plants in the Find Plants section of the website, but if you prefer to read the catalog in PDF format, this page is for you.
View the 2013 56-page PDF here (3.7 MB). This PDF is bookmarked for easy access to each section.
(Note: If you prefer to download the PDF instead of viewing in your web browser, right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac) and choose “Download Link to Disk.”)
To get on our a catalog mailing list for next year, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have trouble accessing these PDFs, please email email@example.com and we can email directly to you.
If you're interested in past catalogs, they can be found at the bottom of this page.
View the 2013 catalog by section
- Annuals (623K) pages 31-40
- Articles (926K) pages 1-5, 27, 28, 42, 50; includes articles on what's new at the Plant Sale, How to “Do” the Sale,” Gardening for Bees, Seed Savers Exchange list, edible landscaping, rain gardens, plus the Garden Fair and workshops pages.
- Climbing Plants (426K) pages 27 and 30
- Fruit (401K) pages 41-42
- Herbs (303K) pages 8-10
- Native Wildflowers and all Grasses (520K) pages 48-53
- Perennials (733K) pages 11-22
- Rare and Unusual Plants (299K) pages 6-7
- Roses (344K) page 43
- Shrubs and Trees (471K) pages 44-48
- Vegetables (475K) pages 23-26
- Index (156K) pages 54-55
Past Years’ Catalogs
- 2012 Catalog (PDF: 3.9 MB)
- 2011 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2010 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2009 Catalog (PDF: 6.4 MB)
- 2008 Catalog (PDF: 4.2 MB)
- 2007 Catalog (PDF: 4.0 MB)
The 2007 catalog included, as a service to gardeners and the Minnesota State Horticultural Society, a special insert listing all of the Minnesota plant societies with their contact information. View the Minnesota Plant Society Directory (770KB).
- 2006 Catalog (PDF: 3.9MB)
- 2005 Catalog (PDF: 2.9MB)