The 2018 catalog will be posted in late March, 2018. Until then, view the 2017 60-page PDF here (4.5 MB). This PDF is bookmarked for easy access to each section.
(Note: If you prefer to download the PDF instead of viewing in your web browser, right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac) and choose “Download Link to Disk.”)
To get on our a catalog mailing list for next year, send an email to email@example.com
If you have trouble accessing these PDFs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can email directly to you.
If you're interested in past catalogs, they are linked below.
View the 2017 catalog by section
- Articles (841K) pages 1 - 5, including what's new at the Plant Sale, How to "Do" the Sale, plus the Garden Fair and workshops pages.
- Herbs (238K) pages 28 - 30
- Miniatures & Succulents (305K) pages 26 - 27
- Vegetables (469K) pages 17 - 23
- Unusual & Rare Plants (421K) pages 24 - 25
- Perennials (949K) pages 6 - 16
- Annuals (577K) pages 32 - 40
- Climbing Plants (273K) pages 41 and 42
- Fruit (370K) pages 43 - 45
- Shrubs, Trees, and Roses (833K) pages 46 - 50
- Native Flowers and all Grasses (468K) pages 51 - 57
- Index (136K) pages 58 - 59
Past Years’ Catalogs
- 2016 Catalog (PDF: 12.2 MB)
- 2015 Catalog (PDF: 12.2 MB)
- 2014 Catalog (PDF: 3.7 MB)
- 2013 Catalog (PDF: 3.9 MB)
- 2012 Catalog (PDF: 3.9 MB)
- 2011 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2010 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2009 Catalog (PDF: 6.4 MB)
- 2008 Catalog (PDF: 4.2 MB)
- 2007 Catalog (PDF: 4.0 MB)
The 2007 catalog included, as a service to gardeners and the Minnesota State Horticultural Society, a special insert listing all of the Minnesota plant societies with their contact information. View the Minnesota Plant Society Directory (770KB).
- 2006 Catalog (PDF: 3.9MB)
- 2005 Catalog (PDF: 2.9MB)