The 2014 catalog is now available.
View the 2014 60-page PDF here (3.7 MB). This PDF is bookmarked for easy access to each section.
(Note: If you prefer to download the PDF instead of viewing in your web browser, right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac) and choose “Download Link to Disk.”)
To get on our a catalog mailing list for next year, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have trouble accessing these PDFs, please email email@example.com and we can email directly to you.
If you're interested in past catalogs, they can be found at the bottom of this page.
View the 2014 catalog by section
- Annuals (623K) pages 34-44
- Articles (926K) pages 1-5 and 29-33 -- includes articles on what's new at the Plant Sale, How to “Do” the Sale,” the plant sale says no to neonic pesticides, Seed Savers Exchange list, planting for pollinators, fairy gardens, plus the Garden Fair and workshops pages.
- Climbing Plants (426K) pages 23 and 24
- Fruit (401K) pages 46-47
- Herbs (303K) pages 8-10
- Native Wildflowers and all Grasses (520K) pages 52-57
- Perennials (733K) pages 11-22
- Roses (344K) page 45
- Shrubs and Trees (471K) pages 47-51
- Unusual and Rare Plants (299K) pages 6-7
- Vegetables (475K) pages 26-20
- Index (156K) pages 58-59
Past Years’ Catalogs
- 2013 Catalog (PDF: 3.9 MB)
- 2012 Catalog (PDF: 3.9 MB)
- 2011 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2010 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2009 Catalog (PDF: 6.4 MB)
- 2008 Catalog (PDF: 4.2 MB)
- 2007 Catalog (PDF: 4.0 MB)
The 2007 catalog included, as a service to gardeners and the Minnesota State Horticultural Society, a special insert listing all of the Minnesota plant societies with their contact information. View the Minnesota Plant Society Directory (770KB).
- 2006 Catalog (PDF: 3.9MB)
- 2005 Catalog (PDF: 2.9MB)